social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Church Media SpecialistHey Vyckiey
MEDIA RESEARCHERANTHEM Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video & Radio)Bookmark This
Kickin it with Spike
Various Field Locations
Posted: November 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in getting involved with a brand new TV and Radio show franchise? This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new variety talk show which features comedy sketches, interviews with up-and-coming artists, filmmakers, authors, etc. This a great internship for music lovers and will definitely be a fun and challenging work environment.
The position is based in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and audio communications
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting video to editing and publishing
- Assist in the end-to-end process from brainstorming to execution of recording audio segments to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record audio segments in studio for editing recordings for radio
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos and audio
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Knowledge of studio audio recording equipment
SkillsRequired - Editing Software
Preferred - Sound Engineering