Web Designer and Media ConsultantRestart, Inc
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Media Intern Video Editing for a TV SHOW (Brindiamo)OK PRODUCTIONS LLC
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive credit - MediaPES
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017 INTERNS!Established in 88
Television Production Internship In AtlantaFGTV
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment