Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
11541 Mt. Carmel Rd Suite #4
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCleveland's View is a 1/2 hour Entertaining, Inspirational and motivational Web Talk Show which features guest or businesses mainly from Cleveland Oh who have excelled in various areas of Profession and made a great impact in the Community!
Cleveland's View will be the True Voice of Cleveland's Community!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere pro cc, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment