College Music Promotions & Social Media Intern757 Media
Production AssistantBARK BARK
Office InternKingston5 Productions
Digital Marketing InternRenshaw US
social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho I Am: Hello my name is Nyala and I'm a Serial Entrepreneur. I am currently looking to bring a media intern on to my team for a paid internship with room for serious growth. This internship is work at home and might include light travel as I travel all over teaching Branding and Marketing. We can talk more about this at your interview. For now, please review the requirements and hit apply. I can't wait to chat with ya!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment