Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
A Sista's Circle Empowerment Network, LLC
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Sista's Circle Empowerment Network, LLC is committed to providing an atmosphere to support women to step into their greatest through the power of community and collaboration. We are involved in community projects and events on a regular basis. We host a Blogtalk Radio Show entitled, I Just Want To Mind My Business. Many of our members are business owners who are either in start-up mode or well into growing their business
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
Must have own equipment and be accessible to the Baltimore, Maryland area.
Locations of shooting will vary.
Particularly interested in someone who can video an Empowerment Conference being held the first week in May in Lancaster, PA.