Digital Marketing InternRenshaw US
social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Church Media SpecialistHey Vyckiey
MEDIA RESEARCHERANTHEM Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
All N' Entertainment LLC
Posted: February 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBecome a photographer/videographer for one of the hottest launching magazines/blog in the Detroit area (www.i75magazine.com)
This publication focuses on Hip Hop, fashion, nightlife, and culture within the Greater Detroit Area.
Positions offer commission based incentives and rewards.
Great professional portfolio builder.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Must have Camera/Equipment