Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Administrative Assistant InternVoyage Media
VideographerAZ Hearing Center
Female Video Reporters Wanted for EventsStyle Music TV
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Next Level Success
16451 ne 6th ave
Posted: September 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNext Level Success is a team of passionate and affluent leaders that serve as a guide to empower entrepreneurs and business professionals in the local community. Through live training events, leadership programs, and business consulting, the Next Level Success team is able to offer the tools, knowledge, and resources that challenge their clients to succeed at the highest levels and achieve results they never thought possible.
We're just starting our business off on the ground floor.
I'm looking for a few fun, motivated, friendly, and trustworthy people that are willing to help out by taking the photos and video footage necessary to help with building our brand.
Looking for people that want to work with other ambitious and driven people that are looking to support our cause and make a difference for those who enter our community looking to get inspired.
The position will start as an internship, and if everything goes well after 3 months and the team and work stards are met, the position will turn into a part-time or full time one.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements
- deliver a quality production
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment