CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet.
Media interns will produce commentary and news videos for publication on website and social media via pre-recorded and live video feeds. These videos can be for entertainment, education or news reporting purposes and will be published in the appropriate category. Madison's is also seeking photographers and graphic designers to provide original stock photos for use on our articles. Artist may sign and will receive appropriate credits.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Video Blogging, English
Preferred - WordPress