Video EditorPresents the Best TV
WBCA Production AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
WBCA Music AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cultivating Champions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Next Level Success
Media Interns for Film, Streaming Video and Publishing CompanyHashtag Comics
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: May 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrāv trains ordinary people in conflict management who in turn manage the conflicts of others directly on our site...and an online platform to resolve conflicts at school, work, home or more. (www.brav.org).
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment