Sports Writing InternshipThe18.com
Sports Video Intern (Videography + Editing)The18.com
Social Media InternBrainstormers LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LSD Media Inc
Editor/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIApatrickhoelck.com
Editorial / Journalism InternshipThe Triumphant Group
VIDEO PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP - REGAN COMMUNICATIONS (BOSTON OFFICE ONLY)REGAN COMMUNICATIONS
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: August 26 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a production company - we find great products to launch or company's to incubate into start-ups. This is a unique opportunity to help launch a tech start-up out of Austin, Texas.
We are in need of an individual to help us with content development specifically for a music start-up we are working with. You can find out about us at www.harlemmedia.net and you can find information about your content at www.bandaide.com.
We also have a charity app and a nutrition app coming on Jan 2016 that we will need content for as well in case those topics interest you more than music.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment