Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1200 Foster St NW
Posted: January 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWigWam is trendy wellness series featuring local yoga & alternative fitness instructors, wellness-related keynote speakers, holistic practitioners, safe vendors (face/body products, organic clothing, etc) and clean eating. This experience will bring together all of those pieces & provide insight on how to make simple tweaks in everyday life that create powerful outcomes - all levels welcome!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment