[2017 GRADUATES] Media Intern for Building World-class BrandsThe Business Club Academy
Fashion/Branding Intern for Media-Tech CompanyRANDIAN
Multi-Media Blogger (Intern)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Production Company InternshipMosaic Filmz
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Whitney Reynolds Show
Social Media Intern for Wedding PhotographerC Wright Photography
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: December 08 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSerenity Foods is a novel concept based on education , which offers tools and products for transformation to anyone who desires to change his/her relationship with food.
Our founder is a celebrity chef and author who is well known in the organic, non-GMO plant based food movement. Most of the time you will be working directly with her (based on your internship position)
Internship positions are initially unpaid and each intern will receive tremendous opportunities for professional and personal growth and valuable on the job training and experience.
All internships are partly virtual with meetings once a week in Los Angeles.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Integrity, Committed to Professionalism, High degree of initiative
Preferred - Dependable Team Player, Trustworthy, High degree of initiative