Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Graphic Design InternHot Noize Magazine Entertainment
Promo person for Top Headshot Photographer in NYCBarry Morgenstein Photography
Media Intern - Editing, Writing and ProductionCieri Media
House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Medical / Scientific Research InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Black Ladies International, Inc.
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Ladies International, Incorporated is a non-profit organization of women committed to sisterhood. We are dedicated to developing the potential of women and girls through mentoring, training, and service. Our purpose is to unify women and girls of color, empower them with the tools to achieve their dreams, and break down barriers that hold women and girls of color captive from reaching their full potential. This is accomplished by strengthening the bonds between women and girls of color world-wide by creating a sisterhood, being of service, and exemplifying the epitome of being a Lady.
We are looking for an intern who is responsible, dedicated, and support our mission. We need someone with superb media and marketing skills who can create excellent media products that effectively represent our company and provide us with a great presence across all areas of media.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment