Media InternBisk Education
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: November 05 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoezandmoreⓇ is a Shoezandmore.com LLC company. The world needs to know the value you bring to the table, the world needs to know you are shoezandmoreⓇ.
Our mission is to hold readers accountable for excellence in healthy living and social awareness with an environmentally responsible carbon footprint. Our vision is to educate readers about real issues occurring daily across the earth because what happens today will affect tomorrow.
We need your help. The ShoezandmoreⓇ is currently reaching over three million people each month, our workload is high, and need help organizing the demands attached to this fast-paced field. Our target is young adults between 18-34-year-olds, and who else knows what young adults want other than young adults? This unpaid internship offers fantastic benefits. Benefits such as covering live events, networking with industry leaders, and possible employment opportunities complemented by the support of a respected magazine to list a few.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Photo Editing
Preferred - Critical Thinking, Goal-driven leader, Visionary, Eager To Learn