Social Media Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Media Intern - ScreenwriterKingston5 Productions
Media Intern - Production Assistant (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Media Intern - Gaffers/Grips (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Next Level Success
16451 ne 6th ave
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Next Level Success is a team of passionate and affluent leaders that serve as a guide to empower entrepreneurs and business professionals in the local community. Through live training events, leadership programs, and business consulting, the Next Level Success team is able to offer the tools, knowledge, and resources that challenge their clients to succeed at the highest levels and achieve results they never thought possible.
We're just starting our business off on the ground floor.
I'm looking for a fun, motivated, friendly, and trustworthy person that is willing to help out by creating great photo and video content, to use for branding and to help us further reach out and connect with our customers as we build our following. Looking for someone that can help us create great images and video clips for testimonials or for promoting upcoming events.
Looking for someone that wants to work with other ambitious and driven people that are looking to do amazing things in the community as our business develops and grows.
The position will start as an internship, and after a few months it may potentially turn into a permanent part-time or full time position.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements
- deliver a quality production
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment