EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
35801 US Highway 19N
Palm Harbor, FL
Posted: April 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteel & Stilettos is an international fusion fitness program. This program is a unique blended balance of body weight strength training, cardiovascular exercise & sexy movements; with an emphasis on confidence building.
It incorporates fitness activities to strengthen all participants’ needs to strut their stuff, with a sharp focus on glutes, legs, core, and abdominals. High Heels are used in the final segment of the class to allow participants to experience proprioception once targeted muscles have been stimulated. The class combines diverse music genres and tempos, exercises and affirmations throughout; to tone and sculpt mind and body.
Internship project to focus on rebranding the SAS organization and develop marketing campaign that has international relativity.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment