Media Production in EntertainmentJuzz Born Entertainment
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media/Admin Intern: Spring 2017Flower Publishing Group
Media InternCreative Nation Media
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Media Production InternOnQ Talent Agency
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) in Ghana, West AfricaBookmark This
15417 bald eagle lane
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreate amazing photo and videos for african clothing and accessories brand that exports items from Ghana.
Work with artisans and create images and videos to help market the brand. Must have own equipment.
This position is in Ghana, West Africa. Housing is provided and a stipend of $200 a month. Intern is responsible for their own international airfare.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment