Production AssistantBARK BARK
Office InternKingston5 Productions
Digital Marketing InternRenshaw US
social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
154 Grand St
New York, NY
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmbitious is a fully integrated digital and traditional media production, studio and camera rental, and entertainment lifestyle company. At the intersection of media, lifestyle and entertainment, ambitious accelerates the growth/development of young talent and enhances the brand value of its clients. This intern will work with rough edits of our shoots and act as a DIT on several projects.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment