Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cary Family Detnal
Video Production SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Live Video Streaming ProducerSuperInterns.com
Journalism/Writing Internship with focus on New England PatriotsGONG
DIGITAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPS-MULTIPLE POSITIONS (Work From Any Location)BLEND
Social Media InternAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1400 NE 131st Street
North Miami, FL
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry Creations Workshop in North Miami, Florida is a jewelry studio were we offer jewelry making classes for all levels of ability and interest. We are looking for someone experienced in video, editing and photography. We are currently working on developing instructional videos in jewelry making techniques for sale and for use on YouTube for promotion.
The school is going on our 7th year and now its time to take things to the next level and reach a larger audience. If you are self motivated, ambitious and interested in the arts and creative process, please contact us with your resume.
Please read the entire post and review our social media presence and give us your thoughts. Any copy and pasted info will be disregarded, so please make an effort. This begins as a unpaid internship with the possibility of paid after training. Thank you for your interest.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Digital Video, Film Editing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Commercial Product Photography, Jewelry Making, Art Instruction