Media InternBisk Education
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
SOS by Bernard Buie
1284 Weston dr
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be on a team that focuses on multiple areas of business and has a focus on giving back to the community? Then this opportunity is perfect for you! Designer & Humanitarian Bernard Buie is building his empire "Team Buie" that will focus on specific areas of different industries including Art, Fashion, Real Estate, Non-Profit, Economic Development, Public Speaking, Event Planning, and more. Our most popular product is our “Life Saver Boxer Briefs” under the name SOS by Bernard Buie. Team Buie has designed the underwear to have a pocket for condom storage, that is to be worn by sexually active individuals to aid in the prevention of unintended pregnancies and to stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. You will aid in our mission of spreading knowledge about safe sex and presenting these briefs to the world. This the perfect opportunity to learn, share, and build with a team of like minded millennials across the country.
Must be available 2+ days a week- Strong Communications skills needed- strong desire to play an Integral role in starting a Clothing Brand- Must adapt quickly to fast paced environment- Must be able to work Independently but Diligently.
We are looking for Hardworking and Motivated people with positive attitudes, who have experience multi tasking. Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite are +.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Final Cut Studio, iMovie, Adobe Software
Preferred - Editing, Business Networking, Film Actor, Story Structure, Diversity Recruitment