EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Paradox Process-Healing and Discovery
118 West 27th Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Paradox Process, a center for healing and an innovative technology to heal the mind, is in need of an intern skilled in filming group sessions, workshops, webinars, etc., specific to campaigns and promotions of books, processes, and new psychological tools and technologies. Must be able to produce videos, short films, promos etc. Must be dedicated, creative and interested in the workings of the mind and its potential.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end processes of storyboarding, shooting, editing and publishing
- Film, and photograph in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web (Youtube and Facebook) and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly tell the desired story
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Knowledge in sound recording.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Skills with After Effects is desirable.