Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Pulse
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Mickle Communications
Editorial + Digital InternshipProvidence Media
Marketing and Social Media InternMedia Projects Inc.
Audio ProducerStudio Center
Graphic Design InternBeltran Media
Post-Production House InternshipLunchpail Productions
Media Intern (Video/Photo)Cocoweb
Media Intern (Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: August 07 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMeetingSift is a San Francisco based company that offers easy to use technology for fun and efficient collaboration at meetings and events. We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Learn more about us at meetingsift.com.
We currently have an opening for a Media Intern at our Honolulu office, starting August-September 2015. You will be working closely with our Director of Marketing, focusing on producing professional looking marketing and product videos for our website, social media, and other online channels. You will get hands on experience in all aspects of planning, editing, and producing videos for online publications. Responsibilities will vary, hours are flexible, and compensation depends on your skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your resume and a brief cover letter introducing yourself and describing why you are interested in the Media Intern position. We are looking forward to hearing from you :)
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
RequirementsThis position is ideal for a creative and proactive media/communications/visual design student with excellent communication skills and experience with video production and editing. You need to be a quick learner and be able to work independently with guidance from our experienced marketing team members.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Video Editing, Audio Editing, Internet Video Production
Preferred - Storyboarding, Photo Editing