Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Presentation Sales AssociateNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
5400 Park Ave
West New York, NJ
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company. We offer state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent. We are in a transitional phase to become an indie record label.
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated individual, who is interested in a Media Internship within the music industry to join our team for a resume building experience. The individual must know how to use a DSLR camera and a camcorder, and must know how to do some video editing. We prefer that the individual owns his/her own equipment. The individual's role will be to record performances, create basic music videos, and to take photos of our artists. Individual must be able to commute to and from our recording studio and possibly to other locations within the The New York metropolitan area.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic material for our artists
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment