Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Positive Impact Magazine
400 Race Track Rd
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love making videos and being creative?
Then we want you to be part of our team.
Positive Impact Magazine and Media focus on people, places, and things that are making a positive impact in communities and around the world.
We are launching new podcasts and a new series we want you to be part of.
Are you able to record video content, work with our film crew for bigger shoots, interested in managing our new YouTube series, and able to edit content to create professional and publishable material?
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process: storyboarding, logistics, shooting, editing, publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that are distinct and clearly tell the desired story.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-B.A. in similar field