CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: September 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiongetakick is a start-up social enterprise with a core mission to change public sentiment on the issue of adoption. getakick creates high-quality shareable content & merchandise geared to the 13-40 year old market and is focused on building a deep emotional connection with our brand.
getakick is seeking interns to help us create shareable content in the form of social media, videos, podcasts, music and more.
We hire, fire, review, and reward our team based on our core values:
1. Respect for All – We have no enemies, inside and outside of the company
2. Make the World a Better Place – Locally (Co-Workers) and Globally (Community)
3. Realistic Dreamers – In regards to money and changing people’s hearts
4. Driven – This is more than a job, it is a life mission
5. Produce Excellence – Get things done well and on-time
If your values align, please apply. We are located in Worthington, Ohio but would consider remote workers as well.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment