Editorial / Journalism InternPatty Cakez
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - Title: Content Marketing InternTheKitchenConnection
Virtual Internship - Assistant to ProducerAssemble
Life Vision TV Wants You !!!!Life Vision TV
Video Production InternshipAudionamix
Digital Media Specialist InternYaia Water Home Filtration Systems
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us. (U.S.-Based Virtual Internship)757 Media
Writer for Entertainment MagazineLevel21 Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) Presenter | TV/Radio HostBookmark This
Las Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOn Camera expo host interviewer, reviewer.
We film interviews between the host reporter and our clients, reporter and Las Vegas Visitors on the Strip, Downtown etc, also at expo booth Las Vegas Convention Center.
Excellent opportunity for exposure with big name companies!
Must have on camera interviewing experience. If you have a great personality on camera, excellent communication skills, and professional dress, we could really use you!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Broadcast Journalism, Interviewing, Media & Entertainment, Journalists, Radio Host, Radio Presenting, Radio Advertising, Broadcast Television, Television News, Video Advertising
Preferred - Journalists, Radio Host, Broadcast Television, Radio Presenting