Content Creator/Graphic Designer Intern (Video/Photo)In The Loop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Eagle group
Communications InternConversation Space
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Paradigm CreatVe Group
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Production in EntertainmentJuzz Born Entertainment
Media/Admin Intern: Spring 2017Flower Publishing Group
Media InternCreative Nation Media
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo/Design)Bookmark This
Posted: June 05 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy name is Ronaya K and I am a Performance Artist/Storyteller. I offer an Empowerment Series called "Ronaya K. Speaks" which includes speaking engagements and workshops, and a Concert Series called "RK Unleashed" which includes performances for all audiences. In both series, I aspire to empower, inspire and entertain both young and old audiences. All performances are theme based, related to LOVE, LIFE and the INBETWEEN, and combine creative storytelling with the arts, including singing, spoken word.
I am looking for an intern to essentially handle all aspects of media. This person will assist me in developing my offline and online presence, keep up with media projects that might be required to reach prospective audiences and communicate my brand, assist in storyboarding, assist in defining and enhancing my existing brand, look and feel, add to my creative vision, and be an all around asset to my growth and success as an artist. Graphic Design experience is a requirement.
There are two main components to my brand: The Empowerment Series (aka Speaking Series) which includes both speaking and workshops and the Concert Series which includes different shows. This person will be key in helping me co-brand each aspect of my brand, providing comprehensive as well as individual videos, marketing lit, e-promos, etc for my brand.
Please take the time to learn a bit more about who I am and what I do. You can visit my website at www.ronayakspeaks.com and my facebook.com/ronayakspeaks You can also find me on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube under Ronaya K.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Graphic Design, Video Production, Creativity, Flexibility, Social Media Communications, Creativity Skills, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Music Video Production