Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bugsy Media Group
Graphic Design InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Marketing and Social Media InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Media Blogger InternMobile Cuts Ventures,LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ms Cat TV
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Music majors welcomedPES
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Photography/Photo EditingBookmark This
Wheel Concepts Industries, LLC
1103 Lawrence Drive
Newbury Park, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWheel Concepts Industries, LLC is a leader in the automotive wheel industry. We specialize in chrome plating, powder coating, wheel repair, custom built wheels and much more.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual who wants to grow with a great company. This internship is an opportunity to be the lead/head individual in charge of your very own department within our company. This internship can lead to a full time job. We need someone who can take high quality pictures and videos of the many different wheels and cars we have in our inventory and edit them to look as nice as possible.
If you know how to post listings to eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, etc. that is a plus, as we sell our products on all of those platforms and more.
Please contact Michael with any questions!
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- You must own your own computer and editing software. We have a newer model Nikon camera available for use. If you prefer to use your own camera you may