House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)JS Productions
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media ManagerMeda AB
Social Media ManagerMeda AB
Music & Media Internship with Jamie GraceJamie Grace
Media Intern For Awesome Hammock Company (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Trek Light Gear
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Boulder, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrek Light Gear is a lifestyle brand with a product line focused around our lightweight hammocks, hammock camping accessories, backpacks and more.
We have been in business for over 12 years and have built a strong brand along the way - we've been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, the NY Times, Fox News, Gizmodo and more. Yet we've accomplished all of this as a very small team and now we're looking for the right individuals to help us grow and become part of what we do at the ground level. Our products are extremely visual and the right photos, videos, etc. help us create the emotional connection we need to reach new customers and expand our brand.
We're looking for the right person who gets what our brand is about and understands how to best tell our story through creative media. We truly believe in helping our interns and employees to grow as much as possible so this is the perfect position for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, small business and not just being a cog in the wheel. This is a two-way street and not just a way to get cheap help - if you can help us be successful we'll always do whatever we can to help you achieve your goals.
We're located in Boulder, CO and it's always better to work with someone local but we're willing to speak with anyone interested in the opportunity.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- You must own or have access to your own photo/video equipment
- You must LOVE HAMMOCKS and enjoy spending quality time relaxing in a hammock and calling it 'work'