EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Media InternBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEFA MKTG is a Marketing Firm in San Diego, CA.
We are looking for interns to assist with helping us work on grassroots social media marketing campaigns for the music & entertainment industries, lifestyle bloggers & various retail organizations.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage and imagery to produce new photos and videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos and photos
- Publish photos and videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver photos and content that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver graphics and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of lifestyle blogs & social media networking platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat & Periscope.