Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Age Brilliantly Travel Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Purpose Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Learning Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Wellness Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Relationships Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Social Media InternGT Projects
Media Internship (Film/Photo/Video)Bookmark This
192 Bakery Square Blvd.
Posted: February 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetiGear LLC is a startup developer of BoXZY, the Rapid-Change FabLab. BoXZY provides users, ranging from novice hobbyist to seasoned professional, with three powerful functions in a single tool of industrial-grade strength. BoXZY utilizes interchangeable attachment heads to rapidly transform into three different machines: CNC Mill, 3D Printer and Laser Engraver, with enhanced precision & power. KinetiGear LLC is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
As a KinetiGear intern, you will experience the day-to-day at a fast-paced, innovative startup. You will be expected to work hard, present yourself professionally, and to complete training assignments in a timely manner. You’ll work closely with our dynamic team to develop your professional skills and to learn to solve problems with creativity and communication. This internship is located on-site at KinetiGear’s TechShop office in Pittsburgh’s Bakery Square.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding.
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing.
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments.
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos.
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos.
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Video, Video Editing
Preferred - Photo Editing, Adobe After Effects