Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Assistant to the ProducerKirschenbaum Productions
Media Internship (Film/Photo/Video)Bookmark This
192 Bakery Square Blvd.
Posted: February 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKinetiGear LLC is a startup developer of BoXZY, the Rapid-Change FabLab. BoXZY provides users, ranging from novice hobbyist to seasoned professional, with three powerful functions in a single tool of industrial-grade strength. BoXZY utilizes interchangeable attachment heads to rapidly transform into three different machines: CNC Mill, 3D Printer and Laser Engraver, with enhanced precision & power. KinetiGear LLC is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
As a KinetiGear intern, you will experience the day-to-day at a fast-paced, innovative startup. You will be expected to work hard, present yourself professionally, and to complete training assignments in a timely manner. You’ll work closely with our dynamic team to develop your professional skills and to learn to solve problems with creativity and communication. This internship is located on-site at KinetiGear’s TechShop office in Pittsburgh’s Bakery Square.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding.
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing.
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments.
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos.
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos.
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing, Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - Photo Editing, Adobe After Effects