Remote Creative Content Intern - Graphic DesignKlickpicks
Fashion Photography InternKlickpicks
Calling All Teen Artists!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen PhotographersUltraviolet Magazine
Calling All Teen Writers!!Ultraviolet Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
SVTV Network Internship ProgramSVTV Network
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Planning InternBookmark This
111 John Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreshDigitalGroup, an award-winning mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, location services, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. FDG is a growing innovations firm that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow. This is a media planning internship, meant to be fully hands-on, with a highly accelerated learning curve, huge growth potential and a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.
Using client and research data, you should consider what is going to be most effective solutions within budgets allocated and give the client's product or service maximum exposure. You may grow to specialize in a particular media vehicle or provide insight across the entire media spectrum, with an obvious strong lean in towards digital and mobile.
*** Please specify in your email which term you are applying to: Spring 2016/ Summer 2016/ Fall 2016.
Responsibilities- Responsible for analyzing data, talking with partners, reviewing media plans, and thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels for client competitors and seek to understand their key performance indicators and demographics preferences.
- Devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain eyeballs, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work closely with clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then work with the FDG team make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
- You will learn to negotiate with a variety of media vendors to ensure efficiencies for our clients
- You have an opportunity to play a key role in developing and analyzing campaign results and making strategic recommendations for optimization.
Often in our business, we must solve problems that have never been solved, so you must have a solid process of figuring out the unknown, and being able to grow daily based on your learnings. At FDG, the key to our success is reaching the right target at the right moment. And, of course, you will learn to develop mobile media campaign plans that will make our competitors weep.
Requirements- Any degree discipline is acceptable, although journalism, psychology, business studies, communications, media studies, marketing or management qualifications can be helpful.
- A good appreciation of what working within advertising involves is helpful and relevant paid or voluntary work experience is desirable.
- Very strong written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. You must be very good at critical thinking.
- An innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative, is ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
- Thorough understanding of the importance of data and strong ability to analyze trends and respond with solutions
- Experience working at a leading mobile-focused, unique, digital agency
- Leadership understanding of the digital, mobile, agency and brand space
- Strong CEO level networking opportunities--priceless
- For students, class credit can be arranged if school allows