Production AssistantQEB Foundation
Photo / Video Studio InternshipSummit Sports LLC
Marketing InternQEB Foundation
News InternQEB Foundation
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Sideline Reporter(s) WantedLacrosse Talk Radio LLC
Internship: Luxury Fitness/Lifestyle + Media (Midtown East)Halevy Life
Media Production Assistant & Account RepresentativeBookmark This
6430 Richmond Avenue STE 230
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhoto Zone is an avant-garde media house, delivering digital media and event solutions that bring innovation to life through ideas founded on uniqueness. From consultative services to concept creation, from superior production, to flawless execution, our services are crafted with an obsession for perfection.
We seek an individual knowledgeable in media (photography, videography, etc.) and sales , that is driven with the ability to contribute fresh creative ideas. Our intern will provide great customer service skills to all of our clients as well as deliver new potential clientele.
Responsibilities- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment