Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Aldo Group
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Media Relations & Marketing Committee Coordinator - InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army
400 N. Orange Street
Posted: May 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Salvation Army
Consider working with The Salvation Army - one of the Top most respected charitable organizations in the world. The Salvation Army intern mentor has a track record of successful placement of interns in the business community.
Responsibilities• Experience with Microsoft Office is desired.
1. The position may require data entry and the use of Excel spreadsheets.
2. The position may require knowledge of Word including the mail merge function.
• Ability to manage a project with minimal supervision
The internship will require office hours at our location.
Requirements• The intern will work with experienced program and development staff.
• The intern experience will be customized to meet needs of the intern ensures a valuable experience; including specialized training.
• While a full time internship is desirable, we anticipate a min. 16 - 20 hour per week opportunity but can accommodate the needs for intern’s program requirements.
• While the internship is offered as unpaid – approved expenses will be reimbursed.
• Potential for a long term relationship; the successful intern will be considered should staff opportunities become available.
• The qualified intern will participate in the creation of the Salvation Army’s Community PR & Media Program. Participating with Salvation Army development and program staff in the creation of program press materials.
• Assist in the distribution of program press materials for our all of our activities – beginning with our June 5th Donut Day Celebration.
• The position will require telephone interaction with Wilmington Media leaders (Primarily to follow-up on mailings and to set appointments for visits.)
• Work to coordinate the efforts of our Volunteer Marketing Committee to execute the elements of our 2015 -2016 Strategic Marketing plan.