Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Beauty BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Media (video) & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Daskal Media Group LLC
Posted: April 01 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiona well established eCommerce cooperation, owning several brands online.
We Source, we Private Label, We Sell! and we sell GLOBALLY (currently: US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, JP).
Whether it's on Amazon or our own eCommerce stores we sell both psychical goods and information online
in 4 niches right now, and will expand to 3 more by the end of the 2nd quarter.
As part of our efforts to provide best products and best services we use A LOT of graphic and video elements
in our marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics and videos that are well organized.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback