Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Berwyn Tech
video directorSmart Capital Corporation
Production Crew MemberLions Vision Productions, LLC
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Multimedia JournalistRose Phillips Online
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media (video) & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Daskal Media Group LLC
Posted: April 01 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptiona well established eCommerce cooperation, owning several brands online.
We Source, we Private Label, We Sell! and we sell GLOBALLY (currently: US, CA, UK, IE, AU, NZ, JP).
Whether it's on Amazon or our own eCommerce stores we sell both psychical goods and information online
in 4 niches right now, and will expand to 3 more by the end of the 2nd quarter.
As part of our efforts to provide best products and best services we use A LOT of graphic and video elements
in our marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics and videos that are well organized.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback