- Internships /
- Media /
- Media/communication/Journalism/Visual Arts/Video Production/ Intern (Mandarin Required)
Graphic Design InternHot Noize Magazine Entertainment
Promo person for Top Headshot Photographer in NYCBarry Morgenstein Photography
Media Intern - Editing, Writing and ProductionCieri Media
House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)JS Productions
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Media/communication/Journalism/Visual Arts/Video Production/ Intern (Mandarin Required)Bookmark This
Smart Capital Corporation
99 Park Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Capital is dedicated to helping Chinese family and enterprises investing in the USA, including EB-5 immigration investment, insurance investment, asset allocation, wealth management, real estate and corporate investment. The company is based in New York City, and has offices in China and California.
Smart Capital is planning to initiate a Wall Street Talk Show which combines the new media and marketing of investment projects/projects. It is a merger program of new media and finance which requires the applicants have passion and experience in both new media and finance/marketing. This show will interview well known Wall Street professionals and other industry leaders and educate how foreign investors to invest in the US. It will bring tremendous opportunity for applicants. On one hand, they can combine new media with finance and be a core member in a soon to be well known talk show. On the other hand, the applicants can have opportunities to interview top layer and senior Wall Street professionals to make connections for their future career success.
We are looking for full time or part time Media interns to assist our new media marketing efforts. You may have opportunity to become a leader and gain tremendous hands-on experience. We offer sponsorship H1-B for Year 2017 or 2018 and intern stipend and project bonus for interns who has excellent work performance.
1) Be a core member of in a soon-to-be-well-known Wall Street Talk Show;
2) Hands on experiences in the new media marketing and Wall Street shows and social medial marketing;
3) Working and interacting with experienced wall street professionals, corporate executives and high net worth investors;
4) An exclusive platform and network that helps you to be a true leader with excellent organizational, client facing communication, and public speaking skills;
5) Priority of Recommendation for work or intern opportunities in US firms;
6) After probation period, full-time interns with excellent performance could be full-time employees with H1B Sponsorship and competitive compensation package After probation period, full-time interns with excellent performance could be full-time employees with H1B Sponsorship and competitive compensation package
7) A competitive compensation including
• full time intern stipend (20 dollars per work day for full time interns),
• performance bonus
• project bonus
Responsibilities1) Design and produce Wall Street Talk Show video, which will combine new medial with the marketing of investment projects/products;
2) Draft the content for the show or video, host the interview, design and edit the video.
3) Draft and execute social media marketing and branding plans, maintain and update our US social media and China social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, website, WeChat and Weiwo).
4) Get Involved in traditional marketing in client’s meeting/seminars and other media marketing as well;
5) Coordinate with marketing departments in branding, promoting Talk Show and other marketing/sales activities.
• The full time and part time position can be performed remotely, but shall expect team conference calls and occasional meetings.
Requirements1) Strong desire to be an integral part of a boutique wall street business. creative and highly motivated. Keen interest in financial talk show production and all things related.
2) Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to take initiative on projects.
3) have experience in talk show or video production, new media marketing, social media marketing, or at least some experience in hosting shows/interviews, video making and editing.
4) Major in media, communication, journalism, visual arts, or related areas. Knowledge of digital media software—Photoshop or other graphic design software is preferred.
5) Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
6) Ability to develop a detailed and professional talk show production plan. Think strategically and see how new media fits into a business marketing strategy.
7) Speak fluent Mandarin and English, have bi-lingual and bi-cultural background both in the US and China;
8) Current students or recent graduates