Internship Supporting a Crowdfunding Fashion CampaignAsian Eye Ltd
Content Creator/Graphic Designer Intern (Video/Photo)In The Loop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Eagle group
Communications InternConversation Space
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Paradigm CreatVe Group
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media/Marketing/Sales InternshipBookmark This
Beauty of Cancer, LLC
2675. North Decatur Rd, suite G09
Posted: September 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedia/Marketing/ Sales Intern
Rapidly growing company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the film and photography. The intern will play an integral role in the expansion of the business into online sales. The intern will assist in the launch of books. The intern will learn not only aspects of sales and marketing, but also entrepreneurship, book publishing, and non-profit foundation development and management. The intern will have the opportunity to build a portfolio as well as have pictures published in online blogs, magazines and other websites.
• Assist in filming live events, video segments for blog posts and presentations.
• Assist in editing video footage.
• Assist in photographing events and products for sales campaigns and website/social media content.
• Create and maintain digital image files of merchandise product for upload to the website.
• Assist with capture of product dimensions, as well as, product descriptions to be included with photo and dimension data.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, T-shirt graphics, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
RequirementsThe intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, be dependable and have a strong attention to detail. Must be able to use all the social media platforms. Have basic photography and film skills. Be knowledgeable about setting up tripods and lighting.
Company is looking for a student in the Atlanta area who is majoring in Film, Photography, Fine Arts, Sales, Marketing or Advertising. .
Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing, Photography, Advertising, Film or other closely related field.