Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ZAG Group of Companies
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Internship: Assistant Producer & Host for Digital Media757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Mobile Startup Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2015
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCalling all fashionistas with a genuine passion for thrift store shopping, who are social media savvy!
Are you obsessed with finding thrift store finds and hauls, and sharing them with the world? Do your friends and family ask you for style advice or follow you to find out about the latest fashion trends on the cheap? Thrift Karma is seeking a few creative interns who will help us grow.
Our exclusive focus on thrift shoppers and local thrift stores for shopping as well as donating makes us a little different. Ultimately, we believe in inspiring the world to donate to and shop in thrift stores first and more often. Thrift Karma is the new all-in-one mobile app that helps you save money, make money, help our planet and support local brick-and-mortar thrift stores. We are an early stage mobile start-up and you are getting the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help in the launch and successful growth of Thrift Karma. Let’s do this!
Hours: Flexible 10-15 hours a week
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Anywhere, Remote
Compensation: $10/hr and academic credits by arrangement, references, inclusion in your marketing project portfolio.
How to apply:
Please send us the following
• First and Last name
• Email address
• School name
• Graduation year
• Internship season desired
• Writing sample
Please forward the above to intern@ThriftKarma.com
ResponsibilitiesThis opportunity gets you first-hand experience in marketing for a mobile startup community including:
• Assisting in implementing social media strategy
• Creating a long-term social media plan and marketing calendar
• Developing and strengthening the Thrift Karma brand following
• Actively following and tracking relevant brands and bloggers in the thrift and resale sector
• Driving people to sign up and use the mobile app by creating content and maintaining Facebook, Twitter, and other media accounts
• Crafting compelling content relevant to local thrift store shopping for posting to social media, that will be shared by influencers
• Relationship building within our mobile community
RequirementsCandidates must have strong communication and editorial skills, be current college students, enthusiastic about thrift and resale shopping, and familiar with blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram.
Other nice to haves:
• Organized with ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative and flexible
• Interest in startup environment and community development
• Adapt to very early phase marketing program changes as we are constantly making changes to improve our business and exceed goals
• Love of the thrift, resale and consignment industry