Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Presentation Sales AssociateNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Multimedia Center AssistantBookmark This
Boston Neighborhood Network
3025 Washington Street
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
About the BNN Timothy Smith Network Media Lab:
• Provides low-cost access to high tech computers, high-speed Internet access, multimedia software for nonlinear editing, digital video/audio, training, and support.
• Offers high-tech job training for low and moderate-income residents • Provides open access sessions for members of the Center
• Offers special seminars, classes and training for members
• Offers quality programs for youth and senior citizens
ResponsibilitiesMultimedia Center Assistants provide support for the media lab coordinator by:
• Oversee projects relating to youth and community development.
• Assist in the supervision of projects and open access sessions.
• Support members of various programs
• Work with Multimedia Center Coordinator to implement curriculum • Assist with record keeping. Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements-working knowledge of Final Cut 7 and/or X
-ability to multitask
-familiarity with Mac OS