MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Spring, Summer, Fall - Looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - MediaPES
Business Development / Sales InternVERTIKAL Alliance International
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
News Broadcast InternBookmark This
Posted: August 02 2016
Company Location: Wichita Falls, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet. We have recently partnered with Lanterns Media Network to offer syndication to our contributors!
This position is perfect for someone hoping to become an anchor or broadcast journalist. Only the outgoing need apply. This intern will produce live and recorded videos of news events to share across social media and on website. This intern might also be asked to record audio of news stories to play during radio show breaks. Must be personable, professional and speak clearly.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Report daily news title via social media live and pre-recorded video feeds
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Must have reliable phone, computer and internet connection
- Must speak fluent English in an easy to understand manner and have a polished, professional appearance
- Must be able to read from a script without sounding scripted
- Must have personality and confidence to build a following that trusts you
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English
Preferred - Broadcast Journalism