Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Not Your Average Internship! Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Gateway Financial Partners
500 Winding Brook Dr.
Posted: September 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGateway is looking to host a Video Production Intern who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task. Our hours are flexible and we will work with your schedule. This position will provide real world business experience and college credits! The Intern will work closely with our marketing team and leading video production talent.
About Gateway Financial Partners: Gateway Financial Partners is a growing independent financial services firm headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut, with over 60 advisors located nationally. Advisors specialize in financial planning, wealth accumulation, wealth distribution, wealth protection and employee benefits. Gateway advisors build partnerships with their clients in order to help them achieve their financial goals.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment