MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Spring, Summer, Fall - Looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - MediaPES
Business Development / Sales InternVERTIKAL Alliance International
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Partnerships InternBookmark This
85 Broad St.
New York, NY
Posted: January 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell+Good is the premier health and wellness media company in NYC, covering health recipes, workouts, fashion and beauty.
We are looking for an intern to develop content partnerships with other sites that share a similar audience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing partners and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on partnership implementation
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key partners/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring partners
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by email and phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education