Media and Content Curation InternOpen Data Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Inkster
Looking for interns for professional video production companyEyecon Video Productions
Web Developer - Yotme (Boston, MA)Yotme
Junior Trending Video Editor: INTERNSHIP88 Rising
Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Sport Managementkees beyers chocolate
Playbuzz NYC Office Internship - Content CreationBookmark This
147 W 26th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlaybuzz, a fast paced, high growth venture backed start-up, is looking for creative and ambitious interns to join our content team. Based in New York, this position offers a unique opportunity to help transform trending stories from the web into new exciting forms of sharable content. Our 18 month old website and web platform have already been adopted by more than 5,000 of the world’s leading publishers such as MTV, People Magazine, FC Barcelona and MarketWatch. It has topped the chart of most shared websites on Facebook globally, and is ranked among the 50 most trafficked websites in the US.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities Include:
• Search for videos, images and stories from the web that might be of interest to the audience on Playbuzz.com and our partner sites.
• Creating content items for Playbuzz.com in different formats and verticals.
• Moderate content items created by our community of users.
• Research and match new content with our network of business partners.
• Keep up with trends, events and items that people are sharing around the web.
• Communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English.
RequirementsContent Team Intern Qualifications Include:
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• A passion for pop culture, social media and viral videos is required
• Knowledge and experience in specific fields such as News, Tech, Psychology, Politics, Sports, and Fashion is a plus
• Proven writing or other creative experience and/or established social media presence
• Fundamental understanding or exposure to the digital media, design and development methodologies.