CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nutrition 1st
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Playbuzz NYC Office Internship - Content CreationBookmark This
147 W 26th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 15 2015
DescriptionPlaybuzz, a fast paced, high growth venture backed start-up, is looking for creative and ambitious interns to join our content team. Based in New York, this position offers a unique opportunity to help transform trending stories from the web into new exciting forms of sharable content. Our 18 month old website and web platform have already been adopted by more than 5,000 of the world’s leading publishers such as MTV, People Magazine, FC Barcelona and MarketWatch. It has topped the chart of most shared websites on Facebook globally, and is ranked among the 50 most trafficked websites in the US.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities Include:
• Search for videos, images and stories from the web that might be of interest to the audience on Playbuzz.com and our partner sites.
• Creating content items for Playbuzz.com in different formats and verticals.
• Moderate content items created by our community of users.
• Research and match new content with our network of business partners.
• Keep up with trends, events and items that people are sharing around the web.
• Communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English.
RequirementsContent Team Intern Qualifications Include:
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• A passion for pop culture, social media and viral videos is required
• Knowledge and experience in specific fields such as News, Tech, Psychology, Politics, Sports, and Fashion is a plus
• Proven writing or other creative experience and/or established social media presence
• Fundamental understanding or exposure to the digital media, design and development methodologies.