Production InternBookmark This
63 Watts Street, Suite 1A
New York, NY
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProduction company seeking interns for sports documentary. Must be able to commit to 2 to 3 days/week.
A lot of B-Train's focus is on sports, so if you have a passion for sports media this internship is definitely for you!
ResponsibilitiesYou'll be exposed to a lot of different aspects of our small business:
- transcribing/logging our shoots
- conducting research for pre and post-production, such as gathering images for edits and finding related videos
- some light editing (depending on experience)
- attending shoots that we have around the NY/NJ/CT area
If you are interested, you can also sit with our graphic designers and see their processes as well.
Requirements- Experience with research, logging, transcribing, Final Cut X preferred
- Knowledge of digital videography and equipment
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Mac, PC
Preferred - Final Cut Pro X, Avid, Adobe Photoshop