Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Presentation Sales AssociateNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations InternBookmark This
YJB Talent and Consulting LLC
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Stockbridge, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYJB Talent is a full service talent agency based in Atlanta, GA. Our agency has been successful in booking actors on National Commercials, industrials, print & also television shows such as ABC's "Nashville" and "Quantico, & film projects such as "Paper Towns". We live and breathe the entertainment industry, from the film industry to the music industry, we have strong relationships with many industry professionals. We are seeking 3 public relations interns in L.A., NY, and Chicago for one of our young actors. Please contact us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.