CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017 INTERNS!Established in 88
Television Production Internship In AtlantaFGTV
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1955 S State rd 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic Relations Intern to create press releases
R&D, Local. National, Regional media lists
Peek Media interest
Directly pitch to generate opportunities for feature stories, articles, interviews
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.