Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ZAG Group of Companies
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Internship: Assistant Producer & Host for Digital Media757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1955 S State rd 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPublic Relations Intern to create press releases
R&D, Local. National, Regional media lists
Peek Media interest
Directly pitch to generate opportunities for feature stories, articles, interviews
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.