Marketing InternQEB Foundation
News InternQEB Foundation
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Sideline Reporter(s) WantedLacrosse Talk Radio LLC
Internship: Luxury Fitness/Lifestyle + Media (Midtown East)Halevy Life
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Culture Trip
Posted: October 26 2015
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in writing for our tv show Embrace Life with Tiffani Monique by the way of EmbraceLifeMedia. We are a grassroots multimedia company currently filming for local tv and online. We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build a long term relationship with our company.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in writing quality material