Social Media & SEO MarketingEtching-It.com
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media InternWine Channel TV
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Production Assistant Intern (Unpaid) WantedKlein Creative Media
Executive Assistant/Editorial AssistantOneLucid
Posted: October 26 2015
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in writing for our tv show Embrace Life with Tiffani Monique by the way of EmbraceLifeMedia. We are a grassroots multimedia company currently filming for local tv and online. We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build a long term relationship with our company.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in writing quality material