Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Berwyn Tech
video directorSmart Capital Corporation
Production Crew MemberLions Vision Productions, LLC
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Multimedia JournalistRose Phillips Online
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Social and Digital Media InternBookmark This
Robin Hood Israel Foundation
Posted: November 08 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRobin Hood Israel Foundation (RHIF) is looking for a Social and Digital Media Intern. The intern will play an active role in the development of RHIF’s presence on various social media channels and help publish content that is relevant to its stakeholders.
About Robin Hood Israel Foundation
Robin Hood Israel Foundation’s (RHIF) is an US registered charity dedicated to improving the welfare of the State of Israel's citizens by advancing Western values of democracy and providing philanthropic solutions that close the gaps in the country's socio-economic safety nets.
RHIF's acts as an umbrella organization for other NGOs, charities and social welfare organizations that -despite the validity of their respective causes- struggle to be heard, and fights injustice and inequality through its own projects. RHIF's projects range from providing scholarships to Israeli students, to fighting taxation on charitable donations and incubating/accelerating Israel's most impactful NGO's and nonprofits.
Working at the RHIF offers the unique and rewarding opportunity to grow professionally while collaborating with a talented group of individuals across the globe. One of our greatest strengths is our people and we take pride in giving them ownership of projects and a level of responsibility unmatched in traditional corporate environments.
RHIF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
• Work with the Strategic Communications Manager to create and implement campaigns
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
• Create engaging blog and social media content
• Develop content calendars for the various social media channels on a weekly/monthly basis
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Communications, Marketing or a related field
• Strong communications skills
• Full professional proficiency in English
• Excellent researching, writing and editing skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Passionate about improving the welfare of Israel’s citizens
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Snapchat
• Ability to analyse social media analytics including Facebook Insights
• Positions are available the UK, Europe and Tel Aviv offices
• Applicants are expected to commit at least 15 hours a week for a minimum of 12 weeks
• Must own a laptop/computer