social media marketing,seosikh vogue
Beauty EditorLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Marketing Assistant757 Media
Digital Graphic Design | App Development - InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Church Media SpecialistHey Vyckiey
MEDIA RESEARCHERANTHEM Inc.
SOCIAL AND MEDIA INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Puerto Rico Federal Affairs
135 West 50th Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe PRAA Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role the development of PRFAA’s online community. Intern will maintain PRFAA’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our constituents. He/she will regularly analyze and report on activity on social media networks. He/she will also assist in maintaining the PRFAA archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will gain experience in reaching the Puerto Rican community and promoting events or programs through the internet and social media platforms.
• Creates and updates Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with PRFAA.
• Posts PRFAA news, announcements, and invitations in a timely manner using appropriate content from the
monthly E-Newsletter. Post and interacts with local or relevant organizations and interest groups.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our constituents and
posts it to our social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from PRFAA activities
• Grows PRFAA online presence by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Maintains current information on LinkedIn.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
• Monitors newspaper/magazine sources; and, federal, state, and city websites for articles and announcements
related to, or that affects, Puerto Rico or the Diaspora.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
• Regularly observes the online activity of similar organizations, researches and reports on “social media best
• Completes other research projects as assigned.
Media and Press
• Writes press advisories and releases as necessary to promote events and achievements.
• Develops relationships with media outlets.
• Provides support during press conferences.
• Completes other media and press projects as assigned
• Internship is open to currently enrolled college students.
• Intern must be receiving credit or stipend from home college.
• This is a part-time unpaid internship. A computer station is available to use for completing internship projects
• Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure and exhibit a strong work ethic. This internship
will most benefit someone who is interested in marketing, public policy and government, and community