Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nina Sharae Resort & Swimwear
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Winterville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a social media guru? If so, IMPACT Magazine is looking for you! IMPACT Magazine's mission is to empower, encourage, and to educate our readers. We highlight ordinary people living extraordinary lives. We have had Grammy nominated Angie Stone, Grammy winners Musiq Soulchild and Chrisette Michele, actor/activist Malik Yoba, celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble, and many more to grace our covers!
Our social media sends out a message to our readers at least 3 times a day. We speak daily on issues that affect and bring positive messages to African Americans. Messages that will bring about change in the community! If you are about positive messages, being the change you want to see in the world, and can deliver that message to a social media audience...WE NEED YOU!
Just apply with samples of your work and we will go from there!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment